Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts Today

Rocky start to first term over: Barnett

Written By Unknown on Sabtu, 09 November 2013 | 17.01

WESTERN Australian Premier Colin Barnett says the rocky start to his second term is behind him. Addressing the WA Liberals' annual conference on Saturday, Mr Barnett acknowledged he had been heavily criticised - even by some in his party - for...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Man charged after WA explosives scare

A 33-YEAR-OLD man has been charged over highly volatile explosive chemicals that were recently found south of Perth. On October 28, a member of the public discovered about 3kg of the substance - TATP - hidden underwater near a jetty at Leschenault...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Emma Thompson gets Hollywood honour

British actress Emma Thompson has added her hand and shoe prints to the Hollywood Boulevard. Source: AAP BRITISH actress Emma Thompson has cemented her place in Hollywood, by adding her hand and shoe prints to the fabled pavement outside...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Thousands flee Dreamworld after fire alert

MORE than 7000 people fled Australia's largest theme park on Saturday after a grassfire started nearby. The fire, sending a huge plume of smoke towards the 85-hectare Dreamworld on the Gold Coast from nearby Coomera, prompted an evacuation. Visitors...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Student injured in Melbourne uni explosion

Written By Unknown on Jumat, 08 November 2013 | 17.01

A MELBOURNE university student has been taken to hospital following a campus lab explosion. The student, believed to be in his 20s, had been working in the chemical engineering research lab at the University of Melbourne when an explosion caused...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Ken Levy re-appointed CMC chair

THE Queensland government has extended the contract of the head of the state's crime and corruption watchdog despite criticism he was biased. The opposition wanted Crime and Misconduct Commission (CMC) Chair Dr Ken Levy to resign after he penned...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Police charge 21 Rebel bikies in blitz

POLICE have arrested 21 members of the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang in a week-long blitz. As part of the Attero National Task Force, state and federal police worked together to disrupt, disable and dismantle the criminal activities of the Rebels....
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Severe thunderstorms forecast for NSW

A SEVERE thunderstorm warning has been issued for large swathes on NSW's central west. Damaging winds are forecast to hit parts of the central west slopes and plains and parts of the upper western forecast districts on Friday evening, the Bureau...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

ADF investigates behaviour of sailors

Written By Unknown on Rabu, 06 November 2013 | 17.02

THE Australian Defence Force (ADF) is investigating allegations of so-called "inappropriate behaviour" by some members of the navy. Chief of Navy Vice Admiral Ray Griggs said the allegations against some members of an unnamed ship's company...
17.02 | 0 komentar | Read More

Search for missing Bondi swimmer continues

Written By Unknown on Selasa, 05 November 2013 | 17.01

The search for a man missing off Bondi Beach has resumed, 12 hours after he was hit by a big wave. Source: AAP THE search for a man feared drowned off Sydney's Bondi Beach will continue into a third day after authorities failed to uncover...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Former police chief starts WA poll probe

Former federal police chief Mike Keelty has begun a probe into the 1375 missing WA Senate votes. Source: AAP FORMER federal police chief Mick Keelty has begun his investigation into 1375 missing votes from the West Australian Senate ballot....
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Woman 'disappeared' over Sydney balcony

A Sydney man accused of throwing his girlfriend off a balcony has told a court he didn't do it. Source: AAP IN the seconds before her death, Lisa Cecilia Harnum looked straight at her accused murderer, Simon Gittany. She then disappeared...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More

Man charged with shooting murder in Sydney

A MAN has been charged with murdering a man who was shot in the back in western Sydney. Raymond Pasnin, 27, was shot a number of times as he walked to his car at a unit block in Pendle Hill last Wednesday. He later died in hospital. Following...
17.01 | 0 komentar | Read More
techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger